May God Bless

Friday, December 14, 2012

I'm grateful that I am in the safety of my home writing this.

I'm grateful to be home for the holidays. To be with my family. To have them wrap their arms around me at night. For them to tell me that they love me, and to not fear that I won't see them, or that they won't see me in the morning. I'm grateful that my sister is safe in her classroom right now. I'm grateful that I can say that I am living. I am alive. I am so blessed and it's sad that I have to realize this in the midst of a terrible shooting. A heartless and terrible act in Connecticut today. 27 people dead. 18 of them being children. All the dead are guardian angels now. In the arms of our Heavenly Father. Watching over their families and loved ones. It's hard to remember that the gunmen had a family too. May God bless them. May God bless everyone who lost someone today. May God bless America. May God bless us all. 

Let's all mourn with these people at this time. Let's remember all of our blessings. Let's remember to live and be grateful for each day that we do live. Let's come together at this tragic time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground