Wishlist Wednesday: Last Minute Wishes

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Are you ready for some holiday // Christmas cheer!? I sure am, so here are some last minute gift ideas if you are scrambling for presents. (Which you shouldn't be, relax, take a break, grab some hot cocoa, cozy up to the fire, and calmly read this short but sweet post.)

First, I'd like to say that the stores and companies that I mention in my post never sponsor me. These are all my personal opinions and my personal style taste. If I was getting paid...you'd see a little sponsor thing on the side. Just saying.

This year, I wanted to get my brother a whole outfit. I had the money set aside, and I really wanted to treat him, especially because he is trying to discover his personal style. So I thought, hey if you have someone really special in your life and they are a fashion lover, get them a whole outfit. College Fashion is really helpful for putting together such outfits. So check them out! I don't have a whole outfit put together but I have a little pinspiration that I know I would enjoy finding under the tree.

A chunky infinity scarf, wool trench, polka dot chambray, coated jeans, and smoker slippers make for the perfect present. Photo Courtesy

 For the Sweater and Sparkle Lovers 

1
2

J.Crew Factory is having a huge sale and it was announced this morning. Naturally, I checked out the website and picked these two sweaters and must-haves. Unfortunately, everyone thought the same thing and they are both sold out. My deepest apologies. Hopefully they will provide some inspiration.

For the Chambray and Leopard Lovers

1
2

Chambray and leopard are always in season. Unfortunately, AGAIN, they are sold out of the stone blue chambray. Have no fear though, you can find your lifetime supply of denim // chambray shirts here.

For the Accessory Lovers




1 // 2 // 3 // 4

The pearl earrings and necklace are in Neverland now. (I've been watching too much Once Upon a Time)

And for the Pom Pom Hat Lovers like me...

I saw Natalie wearing this on Instagram...and I almost fainted. I want this so badly. The price slays me though... oh well. That's why it's called a WISHlist.

Do you have to do some last minute shopping? I know we do at this house. Just remember to keep the Christmas cheer alive. No one likes a grumpy gills.

P.S. Did anyone else watch Gossip Girl? What did you think of the finale? I cried. I love that show...please don't go. Oh and also, three episodes before the finale I knew who Gossip Girl was and I felt awesome when I was right.

Anyway, until tomorrow, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, stay golden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground