I should be writing a paper...

Monday, February 18, 2013

It's surprising how hard it is to write a three page paper over a long weekend. It just doesn't happen. It doesn't happen until you have watched Forever Strong, eaten too many pretzels, played too many word games, played flow and campus life on your iphone until your fingers hurt, pinned every pin, reblogged all the posts on tumblr, made a quick drive to valley boy's stomping grounds, and a taken much needed grocery pit stop. Oh and you have to write a blog spot before you even look at the rest of it. Let's face it professors, be prepared for crap essays especially when you assign them over a long weekend.

So I took a trip home this weekend and I brought two of my favorite hooligans. The hooligans I live with. Mak and Kaitlyn got a taste of my hometown and what a beautiful hometown it is. N.O. I love you and I'm grateful to be part of the club! I have 4 other friends from North Ogden in my ward, so they started this pseudo-club. It's cool I guess. Feel free to be jealous. We are still accepting applications.

Welcome to the club, ladies!


I hope you're all having a happy Pres day. Stay golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground