oh what a night

Saturday, February 23, 2013

So I was supposed to write this last night, and I really was going to but stuff happened and I am writing it this morning. Groggy from sleep and breath like a morning. So these are favorites. On a Saturday. As usual.

1. Bruge's Waffles and Frites
A vanilla Belgian waffle with creme fraiche and raspberries. It was scrumptious. I didn't even get a picture, but I got a picture of the place. I need to go back and try their "Machine Gun" sandwich. Lamb and frites on a sandwich? I'm in.



2. Call Your Girlfriend by Robyn

3. Bus Stations
I love looking at everybody and wondering where they are off too.

4. Trains
I want to go on a train excursion to a far off place and have a lot of adventures in that place.

5. Whiteboard Notes
My roommate is gold. Pure gold.



6. 100% on a BYU test.
SO. HAPPY. D&C I ate you like I ate that waffle! P.S. I stood there in disbelief. I didn't think that was my score. I should have a little more faith in myself.

Well, I think that's all because I seriously need to go get ready. And brush my teeth. And decide whether or not I want to drive home with this weather.

Have a happy and safe weekend.
Stay gold.

1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground