And my mind wanders.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Mother's Day post is in order for tomorrow, but for now I will write from the mind.

I lead a small life, yes like Kathleen Kelly in "You've Got Mail." I lead a small life and though it is small, I feel like it has been very profound. In its own way of course.

Sometimes though, I feel most insignificant. I feel like my dreams and ideas will never come to pass. I feel like I'm too loud, too flirty, too stupid, too excited, too nice, too mean, too crass, too bold, too shy. Too everything. I feel this way and then my life doesn't seem so profound anymore.

And then I remember that I am good and that things will be okay and that things take time. They do. Some things just take time. Time will tell you that you are good enough and that you aren't too everything. You are something.

Something wonderful. Something lovely. Something good. Something significant.

I am significant. I just need to listen to time a little bit. I need to trust life a little more. Trust God.

Couldn't we all do that? Yes.

That's all for tonight.

2 comments:

  1. How I needed this!
    Thank you! God Bless!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground