The cheesiest goldfish around.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Writing this while eating goldfish. Clothes slightly damp from a run in with some sprinklers at Kiwanis park (surprisingly sketchy). But hey, we got a playlist so listen gooood.


1. You Know Me by Air Traffic Controller 

"Falling in love at such a young age; do you think that that was a mistake? Didn’t it make you who you are today?"

2. Awkward Kisser by Telekinesis 

3. Son My Son by Milo Greene 

"Just remember the weight of your world's only resting on me..."

4. Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard by Paul Simon 

"I don't know where I'm going, I'm on my way, I'm taking my time but I don't know where."

5. Everything by Ben Howard 

"'Cause everything will start again anew. 'Cause everything just goes away my friend. And every king knows it to be true. And every kingdom must one day come to an end."

6. Maybe Not Tonight by Glen Hansard

"And though in time we've walked apart, you were always in my heart. Maybe we should say goodbye...But maybe not tonight."


7. Roundball Rock by John Tesh 

This one's for you Tyler.

8. The Kids Don't Stand a Chance by Vampire Weekend  

"The pin-striped men in mourning. The partners in the dance. The paper's shot to pieces. The kids don't stand a chance."

And it's a take away show. Best.

Happy listening. 
Stay gold. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground