A playlist long time coming.

Friday, July 19, 2013

Whoa, am I really writing a playlist? Yes. Yes, I am. Hey-oh. Let's begin.

1. Furr by Blitzen Trapper 

"And I lost the taste for judging right from wrong. For my flesh had turned to fur, yeah, and my thoughts they surely were turned to instinct and obedience to God."

This song has been HUGE amongst Tyler and I this whooollle week/month/life. Look up all of the lyrics and glory in the pure beauty.  

2. Ya Hey by Vampire Weekend 

"Through the fire and through the flames. You won't even say your name. Through the fire and through the flames. You won't even say your name. Only "I am that I am" But who could ever live that way?"

3. Silver Lining by Rilo Kiley 

"I'm your silver lining...but now I'm gold."

4. Instant Crush by Daft Punk feat. Julian Casablancas 

"I don't understand, don't get upset, I'm not with you... We're swimming around, it's all I do, when I'm with you."

5. Dark End of the Street by Cat Power 

"At the dark end of the street. That is where we always meet. Hiding in shadows where we don't belong. Living in darkness, to right our wrong. You and me, at the dark end of the street."

6. Favourite Thing by Yuna

"You remain my most favorite thing." 
 
Yuna wins cutest singing voice of the year. 

7. Treasure by Bruno Mars 

Michael Jackson throw back? Yes. Please excuse Mo-Fo in the beginning. It makes me so mad. Bruno, stay classy. 

8. Human Nature by Michael Jackson 

The real deal. My favorite song. So beautiful. That's all.

Happy listening! Stay gold! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground