J.Crew Factory you are the worst!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Thanks for having the best sales and the cutest things right when the semester starts! Right when I don't have any money because I want to be educated. Oh well. C'est la vie. That's what wishlists are for.

1 // A repeat but really...who wouldn't always want this on their wishlist? 
2 // Is this real life? Gimme those striped sleeves!
3 // That turquoise! That texture! Those sleeves! That sweater!
4 // When addicted to wearing the black and white version, purchase the red and navy version and all will be well.
5 // My neck is waiting.
6 // Ooooooooo!
7 // My wrist feels left out because so many other wrists have this, and I don't even care because it is so darn pretty.
8 // GET OUT OF TOWN! THEY COME IN BLUE!?!
9 // Alright, see ya. These are just too beautiful. I wanna cry.
Happy wishing!
Stay gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground