Step aside Kelly Cutrone...

Monday, October 14, 2013

There's a new PR girl in town. So back in the day, I was a Family and Consumer Education major, because I thought that the sub par Fashion Merchandising track was the only way I could make it behind the scenes of fashion campaigns and magazines. I definitely was selling myself short, and even though it felt wonderful and perfect and easy at the time...I knew that something didn't feel right. I knew that there was something else that I had to do. And I found it. My roommate who was previously trying to get into the advertising program introduced me to the Public Relations program in the Communications department at BYU. A Limited Enrollment major terrified me. It stressed me out completely, but for some reason it felt more right than anything else in my education ever did. It felt right. And it was. After completing the prerequisites, nailing an interview, and crying over a case study analysis and group campaign...I was admitted. I got in, you guys. And oh how grateful I am. I can't believe it. I can't believe I get to be part of something that I was meant to do. I get to support a cause I believe. I get to be one step closer to the world I love. The world of blogging and business, creativity, and fashion. The world of representing an organization that I love. I can't wait. I'm so so so happy and grateful. Thank you for being on this journey with me you guys. It has been the biggest blessing. I can't wait to be a Public Relations student here at BYU. Here's to a new adventure.

Stay gold.

P.S. Tyler and I celebrated with Red Robin and Monsters University. It was absolutely lovely. Boy, I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground