The wishlist is lacking!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What is happening to me? A lacking wishlist? Nah...I always have things on my wishlist. In fact, today I saw my friend Laura and she just so happened to be in the cutest leather pants, with the cutest white blouse, with the cutest denim jacket over it, topped off with the cutest scarf and the prettiest hair. So it's safe to say that I am wishing right now that I could be Laura. Or at least have her outfit along with the booties she was wearing. But there are only two items that I want to share with you today.
My roommate Kaitlyn got me on a leather jacket fix. This one. Yes and yes. Those shoulders.
So cute. Oversized cuteness.

What's on your wishlist? Do you ever see impeccably dressed people and just wish that you could have that outfit RIGHT NOW? Just the story of my life, that's all. Anyway, stay gold, kiddos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground