Oh my words!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

I can write a blog post, because this girl just submitted her last major assignment that has been giving her heart palpitations and random pee attacks for days. And when I say pee attacks, you know exactly what I mean. Like seriously anxiety back off. Way off.

So yes, finals. Here we go. Here I come. I'm so ready. Not even funny. And then I'm off. I'm off to get married in Newport Beach, but not on the beach. In the temple. Yeah, yeah and yeah.

SO I was thinking...

Even though New Years isn't until like 3 weeks away, I have already thought about a blog resolution. I am going to use way more photos and since next semester I am talking a digital publishing class, I'm going to make them look real nice. The pictures and the blog. I'm really going to do it guys, because I seriously womp at getting pictures put up on this blog. It happens.

So there's that resolution and another one? Well I would like to get all of Tyler's gifts bought today, and I would like to by my sister's gift soon. And all the while it would be nice if a black sweater or black something made it in the mix. I'm really feeling black right now.

And since it's only fitting, a finals playlist is in order, because I'm pretty sure I do one of these every finals. Enjoy! And stay gold.

1. Gypsy by Lady Gaga

2. Time to Run by Lord Huron

3. Lonesome Dreams by Lord Huron

4. Ends of the Earth by Lord Huron

5. Holocene by Bon Iver

6. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by She & Him

7. In the Bleak Midwinter by The Lower Lights

8. Winter Moon by Mindy Gledhill

9. I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day by Jars of Clay

10. Auld Lang Syne by Andrew Bird

1 comment:

  1. You are going to need a camera! A nice one. I know exactly what you need. I will buy it for me and you can borrow it from me.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground