Inspired // Hats, mostly

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Okay...so yes I only have time to post one of these, but I need to because I need inspiration and I need  something to take my mind off of this last week of H-E-Double Hockey Sticks. 



1 // Take me to the beach. I need it in my life. The salt in the air, the sand in between my toes, the humidity blessing my hair. I need it. And I need this outfit. 

2 // Her beauty mark! Her hat! The sweater! The fact that she is on a train! Be still my heart! 

3 // This is darling. Like the cutest. Denim and eyelet!? That is gonna be a big trend, people. The biggest. Okay maybe not, but you know what I mean. 

4 // She is the epitome of luxurious ease. 

5 // In her eyes, I see my future kin. Is that creepy? Not at all. She speaks sweet beauty and peace and innocence to my soul. 

6 // *Instantly refreshed* 

7 // A the golden pup. The most perfect thing on this Earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground