Love Letter // 1

Saturday, May 31, 2014


Dear Tyler, 

Thank you for saying, "There is nothing that warms my heart more than reading your blog and the beautiful words you write there. They are next to scripture to me. It makes me happy." 

Thank you for always supporting me with pure patience and a massive heart. 

Thank you for your eyes, and your laugh, and your hair, and your face. Your face. All of it. 

Thank you for pushing me to be better and listening to my heart aches, fears, joys, and inspirations. 

Thank you for letting me be a woman and for hearing me roar. 

You are the most supportive and liberating person in the world and I love you. 

I love you with my gushy heart. I love you with the fires in my belly. 

You are so gold. So incredibly gold. 

Thank you for that. 

Love, Dani 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground