Friday Favorites // Something about a keyboard...

Friday, May 30, 2014


p h o t o
 
I'm writing this on my work break...on a desktop keyboard. Man, it's awesome. The keys click ever so nicely. Nicer than my laptop keyboard, that's just soft clicks, these are clacky, intense, what I'm writing is really important clicks. Rad, I say. So here are some favorites. My inspiration is flowing. The weekend is here. I hope it's a magical one. Tyler and I are going to take some time to rest and relax from all of the catch-up we've been doing since California. Plus a bad test score and anxious minds need some TLC that can only be remedied by shopping, dollar theater, and food. What are you doing? Sound off!

1 // Bedazzled sandals!

2 // Do I really need to have these mastered by the time I'm 30? How about by the time I die? Yeah that's fine by me.

3 // For all you weekend sale shoppers. The Do's and Don'ts of Shopping a Sale.

4 // The perfect summer sweatshirt.

5 // Oh and it comes in so many more options!

6 // Yes, you so are.

7 // You are cared about!

8 // The perfect outfit.

9 // GUYS, WALLPAPER! *faints from the beauty*

10 // Currently reading this beauty...

11 // Ty, Jake, Anna, and I literally watched the bee with bated breath. Amazing.

12 // Okay, I am crying. I needed this so much. No matter what size, shape, or color. You are beautiful.

13 // #YesAllWomen because every guy I dated in college (with the exception of my husband) couldn't swallow the fact that I really wanted to "just be friends."

+ h a p p y // w e e k e n d 


+ s t a y // g o l d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground