Playlist Thursday // Soft

Thursday, June 5, 2014

p h o t o 

Oh my friends, it has been too long. I promise I would have written more if I hadn't been busy running thousands of errands and finding new church clothes. Oh and my internet has been the pits. You know how it is. Well, at work, we are allowed to listen to music during our office hours and let me tell you, I have discovered some beauties. Enjoy!

1 // Midnight by Coldplay 

I really love the sound of this song. It is absolutely beautiful. Plus, I thought it was Bon Iver. Don't get me wrong, I love Coldplay's original sound, but this also works for them.

2 //  Gotta Get Away by The Black Keys

Catchy with great lyrics. Who could ask for more? Dan Auerbach, people.

3 // Wildest Moments- Acoustic by Jessie Ware

4 // Gimme Sympathy- Acoustic by Metric 

One of my favorite songs, ever. The original version is perfect and this one is even better. It's ALL good.

5 // Jolene by Ray LaMontagne

"Still don't know what love means, Jolene." 

+ h a p p y // l i s t e n i n g 


+ s t a y // g o l d 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground