Friday Favorites // Take a Sick Day

Friday, July 18, 2014

p h o t o 

The picture above completely sums up what Ty and I are doing this weekend. Tyler has also contracted some kind of bug, so I'll be doing more of the eating and he'll do more of the drinking and cozying. You know how it is. Enjoy these wonderful things from the internet.

1 // Three dresses that would be great in anyone's closet.

2 // The Loft has a new line that is right up my alley.

3 // I have been OBSESSED with this blog.  It's probably my most favorite thing on the internet.

4 // A beautiful tote. Check out the monograms you can get put on them. I want an "A" for sure.

5 // The perfect recipe for pizza dough. Use whole wheat flour you won't regret it.

6 // Tasty and healthy chicken salad. 

7 // Though I have slowly started to drift apart from this blog, I really appreciated this post. 

8 // My Summer Splurge. How Tyler let me, I will never know. But boy am I stoked to get these.

9 // Holy cow. Phobias. 

10 // I think I have found my signature scents. 

11 // I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS.

12 // This book is gold. It speaks to my soul. Looking into read this and this next. Also, have you read this one? It's perfect.

13 // Welp, now I want to go on a picnic. 

+ h a p p y // w e e k e n d 


+ s t a y // g o l d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground