Observed // Me Again, again...

Monday, July 7, 2014

p h o t o 


The best and worst thing that anyone could ever say to me is, "You've changed." Here are reasons why it's the best and worst thing anyone could ever say to me.

The Best

"You've changed," means I'm growing up. 

"You've changed," means that I'm learning something. 

It means I'm trying something new. 

"You've changed," means I'm doing something different and new and the person saying it is stuck with the old. 

It means that I am becoming who I really want to be. 

Change is good. Change is needed. Change has to happen. There is nothing we can do about it. 

The Worst 

People don't see how hard you're trying. 

They don't see how much it hurts you when they say that because you changing for them.

You wonder, why am I really changing, what am I doing? 

"You've changed," discourages you to ever try anything new. To ever try something different. 

"You've changed," makes you not want to change at all. 



So all in all, be selective in your battles. Peace really is so much better. Even if "you've changed." 

+ s t a y // g o l d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground