Wishlist Wednesday // Late Night Wishes

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

1 // This dress from The Gap is at the top of my wishlist. Literally. Really though, I would wear it WAY too much. 
2 // Listen, if you want a pair of "birkenstock-esque" shoes, these are the ones for you. They are only $20, people. $20! Hold the phone. 
3 // Because I love florals. Florals are at the top of my patterns list along with stripes and fruits. Plus, these would look good with everything.
4 // It ain't wishlist wednesday without a pair of Birkenstocks. The real ones. The real gold ones. Fitting, right? 
5 // So simple and sweet for summer. Too bad the store was picked clean of them when I went today. It would have been $10!  
6 // Uh. Yes. 
7 // I just really want these. Like really want. And I don't need them. But I want them. Tyler knows that I want them. Hey, Tyler are you reading this?  
8 // Also want.  
9 // And because this is an overpriced piece of summer perfection. 

+ h a p p y // w i s h i n g 


+ s t a y // g o l d 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground