Playlist Thursday // Late Night Listens

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Late night everything.

My sister has been in town and that is why I haven't written.

Oh well.

Here's a playlist.

1 // Stay Alive by Jose Gonzalez

Seriously need Walty Mitty right now.

2 // All Coming Back to Me Now by Celine Dion

This is on like 5 times a day at my house. It just is.

3 // When I Fall in Love by Sam Cooke

4 // Human Nature by Michael Jackson

5 // Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran

Probably the most beautiful thing my ears have ever heard.

6 // Venus by Sleeping at Last

7 // True Colors by Jules Larson

8 // Jolene by Ray Lamontagne

How many times has this been on a playlist? Sorry not sorry.

9 // Let It Be Me by Ray Lamontagne

You might also be aware that this is late. (I am posting this at 10:00 PM on Sunday...yes, I know...)

Oh well, again. I hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground