Inspired // Bring on the coats

Monday, September 29, 2014


1 // I want to rock this look this fall. I love the simple coolness. 


2 // The elements to this outfit are so simple. White sneakers. Regular wash skinny jeans. Oversized white t-shirt. Black sweater. Light colored coat. You're good to go. I also think the delicate gold necklace is the perfect touch. 


3 // A pop of red can never do you wrong. Neither will a pop of plaid either. 4 // A pop of leopard never hurt nobody either. 



5 // Olivia Palermo can work any look. I kid you not. One day she will look impeccably fancy, and the next she'll look impeccably like this. I need to master this finesse. 6 // Scarves are so good. I can't wait to break them out again. 


7 // My fall closet in a nutshell. Also, if you haven't gotten a pair of slip-on sneakers, where have you been? 


8 // Okay so we can't all look like we've walked straight out of Paris, but we can try. 


9 // I love the extra "V" detail of this gray sweater. Also... I've seen those kicks everywhere on campus. 


10 // Guys, I'm having a mad love hate relationship with this sweater. Hate: It's from Urban Outfitters. Love: It comes in a gorgeous olive green, and I mean, just look at it. 


11 // Everyone raves about Rachel Comey "getting them." Well, here's my two cents about that...she gets me. 


12 // DO as the Europeans do. No really, just do it. 


13 // Ooo doesn't this make you want to mix gray cable knits with deep red plaids? Yeah, me too. 14 // And of course a post by Dani is no post without Birkenstocks. Long live! 

What's inspiring you? Are you totally crapped out because the format of this post is wonky? Welp. That's a shame. No really, what's inspiring you? 

+ s t a y // i n s p i r e d 


+ s t a y // g o l d 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground