Friday Favorites // Be Your Own

Friday, September 26, 2014

p h o t o 
If you need to learn anything from my blog, you need to learn this: Be your own person. Don't be like the rest of them, darling. Being you is the perfect way to be. Imperfections and all. Now have a happy weekend and enjoy these links from the internet.


1 // Why I Don't Wear Makeup by my most favorite: Leandra Medine. *Swear Warning*

2 // A flattering and drapey sweater  in grey is the staple to my fall wardrobe.

3 // A navy one ain't so bad either.

4 // A lovely hairstyle to try.

5 // Gingham & Jeans

6 // Oooo this jacket is so bomb.

7 // But this one. Man, this one is so beautiful.

8 // Absolutely love this little series by Lena Dunham. I need to check out her book. *More Language Warnings*

9 // Three fall outfits.  Love the black Vans look!

10 // I think this might be the next calendar I buy next year.

11 // Every thought of throwing a baked potato party? I LOVE this idea.

12 // One more sweater, I promise!

13 // Ever wonder how to reheat your pizza without getting that hard crusty crust crust? Here's how.

+ h a p p y // w e e k e n d 


+ s t a y // g o l d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground