Observed // 3 or 4?

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

p h o t o 

Listen up, and listen good. I do not feel good. No, I do not. I feel like I've been hit by a bus and swallowed by a fish. I feel completely let down by myself. I haven't updated this blog in what seems like forever. I can't swallow food without feeling like I'm on a sailboat being torn apart by the sea. I don't want to do homework. I don't want to do school anymore. I pretty much don't want to do anything.

Oh and I haven't worked out in days. I feel like a straight up schlump you guys.

But let me tell you this. I have no reason to be ungrateful. I do not.

I have had so many freaking flipping fracking people watching out for me. Not including Tyler. He always watches out for me.

Like Ginger Ale at my door step, sour patch, hot tamales, and mints delivered, and a million and two texts of well wishes, love, kindness, and help. Like who the eff am I to complain?

I am pretty gosh darn blessed. The gosh darndest. I can't even tell you how much I love the people in my life.

I can't tell you how much my life is changing for good.

I have stopped caring about things that were negatively burdening my life. I stopped worrying about likes, and outfits, and my career and I've started focusing more on what brings me the most happiness in the world.

Guys. I can't even begin to express the glow I feel underneath all this crappy sick stuff.

Like, I want to look as damn slap happy as this lady in the picture. Doesn't she look divine, and so perfectly casually dressed? Heck yes, I want to be a version of her of me. Get it?

Anyway...that's me observed for a fourth time...or a third. I've lost track.

Now go listen to this shiz:




Gah! And this too!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi. You're awesome. I hope you feel better soon! Let me know when you feel better so I can bring you my pasta maker (or if you need it now because it will help you to feel better). :o)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground