Friday Favorites // Happy weekend

Friday, September 19, 2014

p h o t o 


Oh I'm still sick. Coughy and sick and icky and more sick. But this weekend we are going to eat good food and do lots of homework. That's what's up. What are you doing? Do tell and enjoy these cool things I found on the internets. 

1 // I got Public Relations rep! I think I'm in the right major after all. 

2 // Aren't these business cards just the loveliest? 

3 // Rashida Jones is SO beyond beautiful. She glows from the inside people. 

4 // And Jenna Lyons! Oh gosh. She's terrifying but so cool. Plus, she shares the right way to cuff your sleeves! The J.Crew way. 



7 // Netflix keeping you from working out? No excuses, follow this routine. 


9 // Want to see your favorite fashion bloggers and their humble beginnings? Look at this. 

10 // A girl in my ward made these enchiladas for us on Sunday. They were so tasty. 

11 // Another goodie to try. These fries. Freak yum. 

12 // I have the perfect pizza dough for entertaining. Word to the wise...I like my pizza crust thin. Let it get to room temperature and then roll out that baby like there is no tomorrow. 


+ h a p p y // w e e k e n d 


+ s t a y // g o l d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground