Favorites // Roundup

Thursday, October 16, 2014

We are combining ALL of the blog posts this week. Sorry I failed. Actually, I'm not sorry at all. It was just one of those weeks. No need to get caught up in the details. Let's go.

Favorite words:

p h o t o  // I would be lying if I said my heart didn't wander and if I didn't lose vision or sight of my goals and what I want out of life. In these moments I plead with God to bind my heart to Him so I can feel secure and right. That's life though, we need to practice faith and sometimes wander down wrong roads to know for a surety that the right road truly is the right one. 

Favorite Clothing Item:

2 // So I don't own these, but I tried them on today and they are amazing. And they're from Target. And they are on sale. Get out. Why didn't I get them? 

Favorite Songs:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground