Wishlist Wednesday // Gap is so good right now.

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

GAP had a really slow moment for a minute there. Every time I walked in I was bombarded by black denim, and don't get me wrong, I love black denim. Let's get real though, black denim paired with really poorly tailored sweaters is no good.

But online GAP got some new arrivals and they are offering 2-day free shipping today and these newbies won't be in store until the 30th. I'm just saying.



1 // This plaid car coat is killing me right now. This beauty comes at a over-$100 price range, but GAP always has a good sale and this should be on your list if you want to jump on the plaid trend and a classic silhouette. 

2 // Sherpa-lined everything ever since I watched Friday Night Lights. Tyler and I BOTH want the classic Tim Riggins denim jacket, sherpa collar and all. This is the edgy motorcycle mountain babe version of it. 

3 // Let's talk about this parka. Oh man, I can't even talk about it because I'm speechless! All I'm going to say is that this baby runs large and it was featured in Vogue. Listen to Anna, she won't lead you astray. 

4 // I'm so drawn to marled red sweaters. They remind me of cinnamon tea and fire places. I mean. Plus the pockets could make you look cute or bunchy. It's worth the risk. 

5 // The color of this beautiful sweater is mushroom. You better believe the first thing I thought of was this one time in Germany my mom and I ate this delicious and creamy mushroom soup before a hike to mountain castles. It sounds really dreamy especially since it was rainy and I had a bag full of kinder candy. It was the dreamiest. 

You might as well pack this sweater for your next German mountain excursion. 

6 // This isn't from the GAP. It's from Urban Outfitters and I hate that place. You know that. But I want this sweater. Oh I want it so bad. Just click the link and look at it. You'll want it too. 

7 // I really like this take on the "GAP" logo tee. It's different and a little Madewell/J.Crew. You better believe I like that. 

8 // Who said you can't wear fall florals? Maybe Miranda Priestly but screw her right? 

+ h a p p y // w i s h i n g


+ s t a y // g o l d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground