Monday Musing // The Swoons

Monday, November 17, 2014

Nope the swoons aren't something that you get when you have the flu. I know gross. Why did I even say that?

Here's my definition of the swoons.

That feeling of euphoria and incandescent happiness you get when you see or hear something that speaks to your inner most heart and soul.

Let's swoon.





1 // I have been researching ways to decorate our very small space this Christmas. I mean we barely have room for our mini tree. Honestly, I just need to make the time, but when I saw this sweet and simple wall it didn't seem like a challenge.

2 // I LOVE this chair. I can't stop thinking about it when I think of our future home. I also love the graphic wall in the back.

3 // Stylish Sorel Boots? Yes, please because let's get real...you don't want to wear your leather boots that will completely soak through in the winter.

4 // Instead of brown paper packages, go with green paper packages tied up with fancy yarn and candy cane string. So festive and fresh.

5 // Smashed potatoes. Mmmmm.

6 // This quote. It literally left me speechless the first time I read it on Tumblr.

7 // I can't get over these boots. I also can't get over how they cost more than $400. Yikes.

8 // Because a plaid scarf is almost necessary.

9 // Agh a literal long sweater dress. *swoooooooooon*

10 // This is evil. Oreo butter? Oh yes. A thousand times yes.

11 // Big scarves are so swoon worthy, but big royal blue scarves with fuzzy grey sweaters, ULTRA swoon worthy.


+ s w o o n 


+ s t a y // g o l d

p.s. I would have all sources to the photos, but my computer kept crashing when I tried to upload and then copy and paste the links. I tried like five times and I just said screw it. All photos don't belong to me and the majority of them can be found on Pinterest or Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground