Inspired // Lovely bits

Tuesday, January 20, 2015


1 // I am always trying to be kinder. Sometimes I find myself making some snarky remark about something expecting a laugh or two or the sweetest satisfaction, but that's the thing about unkind words. You never get the sincere laugh, only the nervous, do-i-have-to-agree-with-you ones or the pit in your stomach feel that leaves you feeling as unsatisfied as ever. So be kind.

2 // I love the idea of a graphic hoodie, a long jersey skirt with with a long woolen coat. It just screams relaxed yet stylish street apparel.

3 // Muppet jackets were one of those things that I thought would have a long dark fall into trend oblivion, but they keep coming back, and if they keep coming back in black...then I just might have to find a cheap buy at Forever 21 or H&M.

4 // An all black look with a fresh and beautiful haircut. That seems really nice right now.

5 // Layers. I love all of them. The best part about it is the woman wearing the outfit. She's from Milan, and she is glowing with grace and her smile exudes the warmth she's probably feeling from being so bundled up.

6 // Instead of complaining, show up. People will admire you for it and the sympathy will follow.

7 // A beautiful wardrobe capsule that I want to imitate. Only 25 pieces. Yeesh! I am really thinking about doing this...I wouldn't be able to narrow it down to 25 pieces with church and all but my every day wear could definitely be slimmed down. Fashion goals! *sigh*

8 // The perfect makeup look for any occasion. Really though, berry wine lips are so good. Golden eyes? Classic.

9 // Me in a dream.

10 // A great, every day outfit easy to replicate. Scarves like that are $2.50 at H&M and surprisingly good quality.

+ s t a y // i n s p i r e d 


+ s t a y // g o l d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground