NYFW Runway Recap // Badgley Mischka, Banana Republic, Band of Outsiders

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Here we are! Another recap! This is going to take forever, because I loved so many things. So next year, I'm definitely going to force myself to narrow it all down, because this is cray. BUT EVERYTHING IS SO BEAUTIFUL! Oh the inner torment.

As always, photos are from here. I do not own any of them.



I'm a huge Badgley Mischka shoe fan, but they have really become a full force all-around fashion label so I couldn't help but mention this gorgeous read trench and the embellished top. This would be totally be acceptable to wear whenever. The entire collection screams class and refinement and "I'm a very wealthy woman so don't get in my way." Black and red really were popular colors this fashion week. 




Can we please take a moment to talk about Banana Republic? Hello, hey, hi there, Banana, we missed you! You CAN sit with us. Like where did this come from? Banana Republic is known for their fashionable office wear for middle-aged women but their styles are fresh and look beautiful on just about everyone. The collection definitely had a "J.Crew" vibe and silouhette with some Madewell mixed in there, and even though to some it might seem like some little cry for help, it works. It totally works. Gap has been struggling making sales, but I really feel like Banana Republic is making a come back and this aesthetic could carry over to the Gap. Bring on the casual cool look! And bring on that plaid coat! Bring on all of it. 





Band of Outsiders is the label I would wear (1) if I had more money (2) if I could adopt a Scandinavian physique and (3) if I had blonde hair. Okay so reason number one, if I had more money...WAAAY more money to spend on clothes I would definitely buy band of outsiders. Though I'm not a fan of the big buckles, I am a fan of that Swedish Ikea look. You feel it? It's slightly boyish, and I love that. Boyish ain't bad.

Next time: Carolina Herrara, Christian Siriano, Elizabeth and James and DRUMROLL PLEASE.................J.CREW!! Sheesh this is gonna be long. But I don't care!




1 comment:

  1. LOVE the Banana Republic outfits! They are dreamy. I'm really enjoying these Fashion Week posts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground