Playlist Thursday // Soft

Thursday, April 9, 2015

//
Only soft tunes here today. Tunes so soft and so beautiful your heart aches for a chick-flick, you've got mail-induced cry-fest.

1 // Tee Shirt by Birdy 

Not even ashamed to say I heard this at DownEast Basics and couldn't get over how much I loved it. I shazamed it sooooo fast.

2 // A Case of You (Joni Mitchell cover) by James Blake 

Joni Mitchell is right up there with Stevie for me. Blue is one of the best albums ever written. It's so heart wrenching and I love it with all of my heart. This is James Blake covering it, and the whole time I'm wondering why he didn't make it big like Sam Smith...HE WAS BEFORE SAM SMITH?! Sam Smith, I know you're not the only one with the voice of an angel. See what I did there? I'm so embarrassed for myself.

3 // Landslide by Fleetwood Mac

Can I handle the seasons of my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground