Inspired // It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Anyone else obsessed with "Rather Be" by Clean Bandit like I am?

Update: I have a job interview tomorrow. It's at a clothing store. Wish me luck!

Here are some things that inspire me...


1 // Brows are such a personal thing. Recently I was griping about my eyebrows while filling them in. I kept thinking to myself that I had to get them waxed or do something with them, and then I realized there was a reason why I hadn't already done that. It's because I don't want to. I like my eyebrows the crazy way they are. Lots of fluffs and some rouge ones here and there, but so what! 

2 // Two sizes too big, please!
3 // Ah the floral and feminine dress...I'm a sucker for these. 
4 // Like I said, two sizes too big, please!
5 // Although it's not very practical or comfortable to have glitter thrown in your face, it's a nice touch if you want to feel extra fancy with your glitter clutch. 
6 // Because I desperately want an eyelash boob shirt. 

P.S. I don't own all of these photos. Found most of them on my Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground