Wishlist Wednesday: White, blue, and some color too.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

3 Perfect Summer Blouses
American Eagle: 1, 2, 3
I love a white, blue, and cream palette for summer. It is even better when lace, stripes, and eyelet details are added. These three blouses add a cute and feminine look to any summer outfit. Thank you American Eagle for beautiful new arrivals.

Also from American Eagle...
AE Detailed French Terry Popover 
For those cooler summer nights.

Now for my two favorite summer pairings. White and feminine tops with colored jeans.

(I think the jeans are now sold out...but I put a link for the white ones, they are on sale.) 

The next two items are things that I LOVE to pair with my colored jeans. I can't have enough denim/chambray shirts, and I really want a pair of HIGH-TOP (because I already have the low-top ones) White Chuck Taylor Converse. 
The Gap

Converse

A girl can't have enough skirts. Especially during the summer, since it gets so hot. You'll need a neutral to go with everything, and a colorful one for a little pop of fun.
J.Crew
J.Crew


AND now for my final and quite random wishlist item...

A STAR MACHINE!


Isn't it beautiful? I don't know where to buy this but I saw it on Pinterest and I fell in love. Stars are my favorite. I love star gazing, I love the night sky, the universe, infinity and beyond. I love it. If anyone knows where I can get this...please comment below. My future husband and I are for sure going to cuddle and star gaze with this beauty one day. We'll listen to Beth/Rest and just enjoy the moment. Oh man, I am already crying from the beauty of this future moment. 

Now you know the drill, have any wishlist items that you want to share? Comment below! Happy wishing everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground