Playlist Thursday: Two Songs That I Can't Get Out of My Head

Thursday, August 30, 2012

1. The A-Team by Ed Sheeran 

"They scream, 'The worst things in life come free to us.'" 

Proceed with caution, when I first watched this music video I cried. It's so sad. I love Ed Sheeran's voice. He could sing to me all day. Who thought a song about drug addiction and prostitution could be so beautiful?

2. Good Time by Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen

"Woke up on the right side of the bed, what's up with this Prince song inside my head?"

Once you get over the guy's awkward music video acting, this song is my life in a dream. A never ending dream. This is now my life song. It's always a good time. Could I also please have Carly's Isabel Marant sneakers?

Do you have any songs that you CAN'T possibly get out of you head? Comment below and have a splendid Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground