Thai Chicken Pizza is the Best Creation on this Planet

Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Favorites! I'm quite surprised that I am even typing this. I haven't posted one of these in a while. Fridays are freedom days, but today as I sit with a full belly (full of Thai chicken pizza) and smelling like a pizza joint, I am going to write a Friday Favorites. There have been plenty of favorites even with it being the first week of the semester.

So the first...
What's in my stomach digesting right now? Thai Chicken Pizza from SLAB right down the street. There is no pizza greater or tastier. I mean if you like exotic flavors and spicy peanut sauce. It's delicious. I didn't snap a picture, because honestly, if I'm super hungry I'll just cut to the chase and take a huge bite. So if you're in the Provo area and want a slightly expensive but totally worth it slice of goodness, check out SLAB. I recommend the Hawaiian (though I say you should get a Premium slice to get the whole Slab experience), BBQ Chicken, Rosemary Potato and Bacon, and of course the Thai.

2. SNOW! I feel like I mention this a ton on here, but I just love snow so much, and northern Utah got buckets of it last night. Provo got a nice blanket. I can only hope for more.

3. Come to Jesus talks from your dad. They are always what I need. Every single time. Thank you, Daddy-O.

4. Making important decisions. Decisions that can change your life. Trusting your heart and trusting the Lord. That's all you can do.

5. Soft, somewhat sappy, lovely wedding music. I am pretty tempted to make a wedding song list on Spotify.

6. Lemon Poppyseed Muffins. Delicious, I say.

7. Sincere talks with the most unlikely friend. That moment when they are completely serious with you and they tell you what you need to hear. Thos moments are rare because they usually are extremely sarcastic about everything. BUT their words are comforting and you just want to give them the biggest hug because you think they are quite possibly the most wise person on the Earth at that moment.

And last but not least...

 8. Dreams by Fleetwood Mac

Right up there on the favorite song list with Beth/Rest.

What were your favorite moments of the week? Care to share? Have a lovely and safe weekend, friends. Stay gold.

5 comments:

  1. Yum, I love tai chicken pizza. I used to work at California Pizza Kitchen and that was a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never had their Thai Chicken Pizza, I am going to have to try it.

      Delete
  2. Snow is definitely one of my favorite things ever! It's just so dreamy and whimsical! Plus, I just love how silent it gets! And tai chicken pizza sounds absolutely delicious right about now!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dreamy and whimsical are the best words to describe snow. Thank goodness for winter.

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground