Mondays and Tuesdays, they are all the same these days...

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Another Tuesday and we are all a week older. It amazes me how time flies, even if it's extremely cold outside and we are cooped up in our homes for the winter. Now I know why bears hibernate.

I really have no idea what I want to write about, because I am currently stressing about an abstract that I haven't written yet and it's due by 10:00 tonight. Wish me luck and enjoy these 5 facts or thoughts by me.

Hopefully they will make you happy...

1. I learn each and every day that you have to cherish your friends and love them. You have to find the right ones too and you can't be afraid of them. If you need to vent, vent. If you love them, tell them. Friends who are so dear and so close should be like family. Family away from family. I think I have found those friends here.

2. I am from Utah and I can't bear this weather. My face freezes and my ears ache. Pray for me.

3. Sucre is slowly becoming an obsession. My brother Spencer is a total babe for introducing me to her beauty.

4. I have this sudden craving to go on an adventure like Sam and Suzy in Moonrise Kingdom. Have you seen that film? GO see it now.

5. Sometimes I doubt myself and I beat myself up over the dumbest things. I need to remember that things are going to be okay. Everything will work out. I have to remind myself this every day. Really. Do you?

Have a nice day friends. I'm going to go watch Braveheart (the edited version of course) and you guys should just stay gold.

P.S. Did I just say that I was going to go watch Braveheart...I thought I had an abstract to write...Booooo....sadness.

1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground