Wishlist Wednesday: 5 Things I Wish For

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

There will be no clothing items or accessories on this wishlist today. Here are 5 things I'm wishing for this year. 

1. I wish to cook more. I cooked so much last school year and now I never do. I need to cook. It's a lot healthier and happier that way. I feel that way anyway. Cooking de-stresses...thus, a happier Dani.

2. I wish to manage my money better. I want to save and I want to get a job. If you know of any place hiring, I would love to hear about it. Let me know kiddos.

3. I wish to be kinder and more lovely with people. I want to be sweeter and more genuine. I want to let people know that I care about them. I want to stop being so critical towards others.

4. I wish to stop peeling my cuticles and biting my nails. I hate these habits of mine. The woes of anxiety.

5. I wish to organize my life better and be fully dedicated to school.

What are you wishing for? What wishes do you want to accomplish? We all can do this! I know it. Stay gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground