I am not listening to Christmas music.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

No I am not. Okay I totally am. The She & Him album got me this morning and now A Charlie Brown Christmas is accompanying this blog post writing. So don't hate if at least ONE Christmas song is on this playlist. I know just the one.

1. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Andrew Belle 

It doesn't even sound like a Christmas song! But it is! The Judy Garland version has to be my most favorite from Meet Me in St. Louis. It makes me cry every single time, but it never hurts when someone does a little different version. That's what makes covers so great.

2. Snow by Sleeping at Last 

"Like the petals in our pockets
May we remember who we are
Unconditionally cared for
By those who share our broken hearts

The table is set and our glasses are full
Though pieces go missing, may we still feel whole
We’ll build new traditions in place of the old
Cause life without revision will silence our souls"

Sleeping at Last is meant for Fall and Winter. 

3. Ends of the Earth by Lord Huron

P.S. I highly recommend ALL of Lord Huron's music videos. They are completely and totally beautiful and entertaining.  (These are the trailers to each video...but seriously watch all of them.)

4. Life is Life by Noah and the Whale

I'ma be real. I don't know what this music is all about...but you know?

6.  Holy Grail by Jay-Z feat. Justin Timberlake

SO good. The clean version of course. The best way to find it? Spotify.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground