Playlist Thursday: La la lie

Thursday, March 6, 2014

p h o t o

1. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty Soundtrack 

People, the whole thing is beyond beautiful. I want to watch this movie a thousand times because it is just so perfect. 


"These blood red eyes, don't see so good. But what's worse is if they could, would I change my ways?"






It's a lonely road,  full of tired men, and you can see it in their faces. And you'll be home in spring. I can wait till then. I heard you're on a big train. And all this too shall pass...This loneliness won't last for long.  I wasn't there to take his place. I was ten thousand miles away. So when you hear my voice,
when you say my name...may it never give you pain."






"So show us a bird, flying high above. Life ain't worth living without the one you love. So fare thee well my honey, fare thee well." 


"In the clearing stands a boxer, and a fighter by his trade. And he carries the reminders of ev'ry glove that laid him down, and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame,"I am leaving, I am leaving." But the fighter still remains. Lie la lie"
+ h a p p y // l i s t e n i n g


+ s t a y // g o l d 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground