Monday Musing // I don't even know what to blog about...

Monday, June 30, 2014

my brain right now

Yeah, I don't know what to blog about. I am kind of thinking that a hiatus is in order. Maybe after this week. I don't want to force anything. I do have a fun summery post ready for Wednesday, it's going to be great. Just fantastic and fun, really. Maybe just stay tuned for that. 

I just started a really good work out regimen. I started using My Fitness Pal. I will have gotten some pretty rad sandals by the time you read this. I am on the hunt for light wash jeans that I can wear in the office. I let go of a pair that cost only $12.97 at the Gap. I think I am going to run back tomorrow and see if there is anyway or any hope that someone didn't snatch them up. If you know of any great places that sell really nice jeans for a good price, let this chica know. I am the queen of jeans, but I really can't wear the same pairs every single day of the week. I need some variety and some light wash in my life. 

The fourth of July is this week. Oh what fun. Bring on the watermelon and corn on the cob. Tyler has never done street fireworks so that will be new and the carne asada will be prime. 

Every single day I learn a little more about myself, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I really like to learn about myself. The little hidden quirks that come to light. The insecurities that I overcome. The warmth I feel within me. It's a good feeling. Have any of you experienced something like that? 

And now to conclude...some songs that I have been digging...just two so I don't spoil the playlist. 




+ h a p p y // m o n d a y 


+ s t a y // g o l d 

p.s.  feel free to share some of your musings with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground