Inspired // Laid back, always.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I am not a laid-back person. Not at all. My style on the other hand. Totes laid back. So laid-back that I said totes in a blog post. Eh, what a buzz kill to inspiration. Be inspired anyway, I say!

1 // I feel like this outfit is the essence of Saturday morning brunch and a walk on the beach. So pretty much the dreamiest lifestyle of all. 
2 // Notice how I said laid-back not edgy? But being edgy would be my dream. My denim dream.  My edgy denim dream. 
3 // Yaaaas. 
4 // *faints*
5 // Teeny tiny picture of best oversized outfit ever. 
6 // I would go on many fancy dates in this outfit. 
7 // Another teeny tiny picture of perfectly simple style. 

+ s t a y // i n s p i r e d 


+ s t a y // g o l d 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground