Friday Favorites // Surprise yourself this weekend

Friday, January 16, 2015

// (This is a great article by the way.) 
Yeah that's right! I'm actually writing a Friday Favorites. There's something about Fridays that turns me into the laziest sap in the entire world. Lazy in all things. Except today I'm actually writing a post and I'm actually making dinner. Whoa. Whoa, right? Oh and I'm actually going to do laundry and actually get that makeup I've been meaning to get, because don't tell anyone but I've been using my mascara tube two months too long. Shock horror, am I right ladies? So after that salty confession, here are some cool things from the internet this week.

1 // Four pretty outfits. 

2 // Nine hilariously awkward and beautiful kisses.

3 // A guide to coats and NYC winters, or any winter for that matter. Except for you, California.

4 // The perfect reddish-orange lip color. It's a perfect pick-me-up for the face.

5 // Get rid of dry and flaky lips with this.

6 // A great, everyday uniform. 

7 // Cheetah goes with just about everything. Don't believe me? Ask every fashion editor ever. Get your affordable cheetah kicks here. 

8 // *Language Warning* SURPRISE YOURSELF. (this is probably my most favorite favorite ever.)

9 // I think I've found my favorite perfume ever. 

10 // Are you an UGGs fan? This guide to wearing them just might make me one.

11 // A classic shirt with an unconventional design. 

12 // These boots.

13 // This song to kick off my weekend.


+ h a p p y // w e e k e n d


+ s t a y // g o l d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground