Playlist Thursday // Cerebral

Thursday, January 8, 2015

The other day Tyler told me that I like cerebral music. You know that moody stuff that really gets to your brain with dissonance and perfect harmonies at the perfect moments? Actually, I don't really know what that means, but it makes sense.

Funny thing is...I looked up cerebral in the dictionary and it said this:

Intellectual, rather than emotional or physical. 

Psh...dictionary. All of my musical is emotional.

1. Misguided Ghosts by Paramore 

2. Brothers on a Hotel Bed by Death Cab for Cutie 

3. Summer Skin by Death Cab for Cutie

4. Waiting Game by Banks 

5. Take Me to Church (Acoustic) by Hozier

6. Turning Page (Sleeping at Last cover) by Native Men 

7. Stay With Me (Sam Smith Cover) by Florence Welch 

Ugh, this is beautiful.

8. Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande

9. Sunrise by Norah Jones 

10. Stay Alive by Jose Gonzalez 

11. Thunder Clatter by Wild Cub 

12. I Bet My Life by Imagine Dragons 

Anyone else have the feeling this was written to his mom?

13. Elastic Heart by Sia 

14. That's What's Up by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground