Friday Favorites // Productivity

Friday, February 6, 2015

//
Hey all. I have a professor who starts every email to the class with "Hey all," it makes me cringe. Hey all? How about HEY EVERYBODY OR HI ALL YOU COOL CATS OR HEY SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS.

And those above sentences are why I will never make it far in the professional world.

Anyway, I was productive this Friday. I did homework at school and the only reason I stopped was for work and to write this, of course. I'm pretty darn proud of myself. Happy of myself. All of the above. This weekend, I plan on eating at a sit down restaurant. I plan on going to the museum and I plan on taking pictures of myself in clothes, because I'm into trying new things. Here's to productivity and new things! Have the best weekend, all.

1 // First and foremost, IT'S PIZZA FRIDAY!

2 // Comparison is the thief of joy. 

3 // The most comfortable booties. 

4 // HAH this jab at girls on Valentine's Day made me laugh out loud.

5 // I wore this top today and I got a ton of compliments on it. I want the black, blush, and striped version of it.

6 // I pulled out my two favorite pairs of denim. I got them on a super sale though so wait until they are an extra 30 percent off. Also, in store you get a 15% off student discount with your college ID. BEST!

7 // On the hunt for some new flats, the ones I have have seen their day. These are SO cute! 

8 // One of my favorite instagrams at the moment.

9 // I revisited this scent, and I just can't get enough. I've been smelling my wrist all day. Guilty as charged.

10 // A clothing brand with a simple, transparent, and refreshing philosophy. I highly recommend everything they have.

11 // Best reminder.

12 // What a beautiful living room. 

13 // Thank you, Hailey Devine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground