My Lipstick Collection // Video

Friday, February 6, 2015

EVERYBODAAAAY......

ROCK YO BODAAAY!

EVERYBODAAAAY....

Dani's back, all right!

Okay not like I was gone forever, but I was busy making this favorite lipsticks post for you guys, and then, well I explained it in the video SO you can just watch it.

Things I learned while making this video:
-For some reason I couldn't get started, so I had to keep reminding myself to get started! JUST START TALKING ABOUT THE LIP STUFF ALREADY!
-Every lipstick is "like my favorite ever."
-I should get my Kylie Jenner obsession figured out.
-Chapstick is just boring lipstick that's better for your kissers.
-I TALKED WAY TOO MUCH! 30 minute video, ya'll. I'm really sorry this time.
-Glossy is my new favorite word and I don't really care if I did a lot of things wrong or didn't edit this video because this is real, this is me, this is exactly who I'm supposed to be yeah. Gonna let the light shine.on.me. Yeah yeah yeah. Okay enough and enjoy!

p.s. if for some reason you can't see this video or it's not working COMMENT BELOW OR TEXT ME PLZ! K cool. Stay gold.

p.s.s. That last few seconds of this video were cut off during process, but basically I just said thank you for helping me become the person I want to be. I love all of you who take the time to read this silly little blog. So thank you.





Tutorial using Sonia Kashuk Velvety Matte Lip Crayon in Poppy Nude 


1 comment:

  1. That was a wonderful video (seriously, I think you should make more because these videos are so fun!) and the ending had me tearing up... You are golden inside and out, Dani.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground