Friday Favorites // Have a breezy weekend!

Friday, March 13, 2015

//
1 // This is so important. I have been a victim of "theft" and I have probably been a perpetrator. Girls, we need to stop this. We do. We can. Let's stop it.

2 // Stripes, galore. Stripes some more!

3 // If you're in the market for new glasses, check out Warby Parker! 

4 // Great wardrobe staples! 

5 // This made me laugh, but really don't embarrass your guests. 

6 // One of the best #PFW moments. Blue steel? HECK YES!

7 // Have you watched Parenthood? I am obsessed with this show. Except Cristina Braverman is the most annoying mom. Am I the worst? Probably.

8 // Bachelor/ette fans, are you infuriated with the new Bachelorette twist? I sure am. STOP PITTING GIRLS AGAINST EACH OTHER!

9 // Celebs doing their own makeup? Yes!

10 // A street style look right up my alley. 

11 // Tom Hanks + Carly Rae Jepsen = heart eyes emoji

12 // HAH! A girl can dream right? 

13 // Dream closet. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOOVE PARENTHOOD. And you're right. She's crazy! Ol' Cristina Braverman....

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground