Life Lately...

Monday, October 8, 2012

What a weekend I had. I will be completely honest with you, I had a really hard time focusing during conference. I was being bombarded by little ones wanting to play angry birds, eat donuts, and talk about haunted houses. Really though, I wasn't even able to hear President Uchtdorf's talk, but hey...who can resist a bunch of adorables? No one. Since I still need to review some talks and muse a little bit, I'm going to grace you with pictures of my life. Cool? Cool!

Relief Society Girls Night! Manicures.
Pizza. The best.
Just a bunch of smiling girls.
That is indeed a swimsuit bottom.
I love these girls!
A game of football with baby cousins.
Rough housing in the most gentle way possible.
Just the papa chillin with his nieces and nephews.
Krystal being the hardcore QB.
Tio Pancho with baby Jericho.
Best friends since one day at PAL camp.
Sitting and standing all at the same time. We are the coolest kids on the planet. Good luck in Armenia Elder Wood. May God be with you. 

 Now For Some Instagrams 

This is the window at the house across the street. The creepiest.
FHE Dessert Party. We have the best FHE families ever!
Fridate Dessert Pizza. Thank you David!
A new twist on an old classic. Black pumps, baby!
Are you voting?
Last but not least, sleeping during conference. Classic.
Did you have a wonderful weekend? What were some of your favorite conference talks? What are you anticipating this week?

Stay golden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground