Sheets That Smell Like Spring Time and Cotton Candy

Friday, January 18, 2013

Okay so they don't smell like cotton candy, but they do smell like spring, and Febreze. That stuff really works. The solution to all dirty sheets, Tide Sport with Febreze. Is that weird? It's not like I'm some dirty pig or anything, it's just a little bit of a luxury to have fresh from the wash and dryer bedsheets. So...the favorites commence.

1. Freshly Washed Sheets
They are one of the simple pleasures in life, especially after a day where you are so cold, your body aches, and you have to figure out how to get sisters in your ward to go visiting teaching. Does anyone have a tip for that one? Except for warm sheets?

2. Getting a Berry Smoothie ALL Over Your Favorite Sweater
It makes you realize that there is more to life than your favorite sweater. And you think, some people can't even afford a sweater. And some have to go around with berry stains on them and they can't do anything about it. It's their only sweater. You just have to be grateful for what you have.

3. Roommates That Make You Laugh Obnoxiously Loud.
It's even better if you are laughing for no apparent reason. You're just laughing and you feel happy. Your belly aches and your cheeks are spazzing out, but it's totally okay because you feel so awesome when you can laugh like there isn't a care in the world.

4. I get to see Phantom of the Opera tomorrow.
Eee! Everyone should know by now that I am a musical theatre geek at heart.

5. The Prompting to Call my Long Lost Best Friend, Megan Carver.
I have never felt so inspired after a phone call. I have never felt so at peace with the decisions I am making in my life. I feel so much love from the Lord and from everyone around me. I feel like we have to do what love in life. We can't just go with what the world is saying or what others tell us to do. We can study what we want to in school and it doesn't matter "what we can do with it" afterwards. We should think about how we can serve and love others. Money or status shouldn't matter. What matters is where we are on the path to happiness. If we are doing good things we will be lifted up. Trust in God, and believe in good things to come. That is so true.


What were some of your favorites this past week? People, places, things? Moments? 
Have a lovely weekend, friends. Stay warm. Stay gold. 

P.S. And wish me luck, I'm driving my good friend to the airport today. I feel like I'm super responsible for carrying out this mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground