Playlist Thursday: Some favorites

Friday, February 21, 2014

This week I have been listening to a few new things but mostly the oldie but goodie ones that I've discovered throughout my three college years.

Do you have those songs? The ones that remind you of moments. A few of these songs remind me of summer. First love. New friends. And my old apartment at SingleTree. Feel free to share some songs that do nostalgia for you.

Happy listening.

1. Hiding Out by Sucre

This reminds me SO much for my friend Karly Catto. She is currently serving a mission in Washington, and I miss her quite terribly. This came up on my shuffle and I freaked a little. I was reminded of its absolute beauty. Sucre has the voice of dreams. Just listening to this song reminds me of Karly's profound wisdom and kindness. God bless you, Sister Catto!

2. If Only I by Jon Mclaughlin

I heard this on the Vampires Diaries like so long ago and I was hooked. 

3. Sun by Sleeping at Last

The beauty.  I can't even.

4. Mercury by Sleeping at Last

5. Call Your Girlfriend by Robyn 

This is on my ultimate playlist, because it is ULTIMATE. It really is. The music video. The beats. The dance. Robyn. All of it. Like this song epitomized my sophomore year of college.

6. God Made Man by Young the Giant

7. Cough Syrup by Young the Giant 

8. My Blood by Ellie Goulding

9. I See Fire by Ed Sheeran

I know, it's The Hobbit song...but guys. OH my gosh. Ed Sheeran. His voice melts me. I have to get "+". Why haven't I done that yet?

10. Heart Attack by Demi Lovato

#GirlPower

11. A Life That's Good by Lennon and Maisy

If I am having a bad day, I will listen to this song and everything feels alright. 

12. Shot at the Night by The Killers

This is my newest favorite. It's always in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground