Happy are we! Happy are we!

Monday, January 13, 2014


I've found that sometimes it's not the best to always believe what everyone tells you about the first year of marriage. 
I think it takes away from you having your own true experience. The experience of experiences where you have to try it out yourself. 
Where you have to discover and learn and cry and try again and smile again. And remember that you really are happy, because it's true, you are the happiest you have ever been in your life. You really are. 
Then cry some more and then hold each other in the moment. That's what learning is about actually. And it's great. It's really great. Sometimes you get discouraged and disappointed and sometimes people are lacking on both sides in the appreciation department, but if there is one thing I've learned so far in this short period of marriage time is that it's WAY better than engagement and that love is more deep and that understanding grows and so does the appreciation. And so does the learning. 
And it really is beautiful. And it really is worth it all. 
p.s. if anyone wants to know. the sully blanket (or the blue fuzzy one) is from qvc courtesy of my abuela, and our duvet is from Nate Berkus for Target. I love that thing. 
Now here are some more pictures!
I have no idea if I have shared this one yet, but despite the terrible quality, it is my FAVORITE wedding photo. It's even better in it's "not uploaded from the iPhone" state. 
We had our first "date night" as a married couple. It consisted of Chile's, BYU Basketball, an old man photobomb, and Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 at the Dollar Theater. We are classics. 
A random photo I took recently of this gorgeous sunset. Just thought I would share. Maybe I should insert a random poem about how Tyler and I's love being like a sunset. Ah, better not. Cheese alert central. 

Alright well, I mused enough. Stay gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground